Canadian Patents Issued
Tuesday, 21st March 1893
- 42355 - Pipe Thimbles [Jas. Smith]
- 42356 - Fire Escapes [Richard Howell and A. C. Ball]
- 42357 - Gravity and Cut off Grain Cleaners and Graders [D. J. Davidson, A. S. Martin and S. Martin]
- 42358 - Harvesters [Wm. McCloskey and A. J. Green]
- 42359 - Wire attaching device [Firm of R. L. F. Strathy& Co.]
- 42360 - Dynamo Electric Machines [Robt. Mundell and E. H. Johnson]
- 42361 - Electrical Transmission of Power [H. W. Leonard]
- 42362 - Wrenches [T. Fletcher]
- 42363 - Brushes [C. Smith]
- 42364 - Interlocking apparatus for Railway Signalling [S. T. Dutton]
- 42365 - Cash Registering and Indicating Machines [Boston Cash Register Co.]
- 42366 - Cash Registering Machines [Boston Cash Register Co.]
- 42367 - Jump Seat or convertible Vehicles [Chas. N. Stratton]
- 42368 - Machine for making Felt [P. Legrand]
- 42369 - Safety Shoe and Brake Applying Attachments to Car Trucks [R. J. Spearing]
About this article
This article is a reprint of an existing article from Engineer and Inventor, April 1893.
It is the intent of this website to present this article in human and machine readable form.
Format and editing changes have been made.
This article is provided for the purpose of enjoyment only.
Statements in this article were relevant to the published period and may not be applicable in current times.