Canadian Patents Issued
Wednesday, 22nd March 1893
- 42370 - Tubular pneumatic action for organs [Robert Hunter]
- 42371 - Seeding machine [Andrew Johnson]
- 42372 - Saddle for velocipedes [Charles F. Lavender, Thomas Fane]
- 42373 - Bicycle [William C. Ashdow, Charles T Howell]
- 42374 - Horse-shoe [William Alexander Verner, Owen McQuillen]
- 42375 - Machine for cutting off fish heads [James Thomas Cosens]
- 42376 - Journal bearing [Marion Adelbert Andrews]
- 42377 - Post hole digger [Robert Budd]
- 42378 - Auto-calorific branding tool [James Simcoe Fitzmaurice (Australia)]
- 42379 - Fence making machine [John E. Hoag]
- 42380 - Mixer for mortar [George Paine Brown]
- 42381 - Lubricator and alarm [Charles Madison Martin, Alphonse Edouard Tavernier]
- 42382 - Sewing machine [Jacob Boppel]
- 42383 - Oyster cooker [Albert J. Duty]
- 42384 - Time stamp [Frederick H. Symonds, Abram B. Garner ]
- 42385 - Vacuum core for electrical heating devices [Henry R. Butterfield, ]
About this article
This article is a reprint of an existing article from Engineer and Inventor, April 1893.
It is the intent of this website to present this article in human and machine readable form.
Format and editing changes have been made.
This article is provided for the purpose of enjoyment only.
Statements in this article were relevant to the published period and may not be applicable in current times.