Canadian Patents Issued
Monday, 20th March 1893
- 42341 - Ghurns [R. Z. Curtis]
- 42342 - Cash Registering and Indicating Machines [J. J. Webster]
- 42343 - Horse Shoe Bending Machines [Jno. Wike and the Standard Horse Shoe Co.]
- 42344 - Apparatus for Drilling Wells [S. MacEachern and Thos J. Foster]
- 42345 - Fire Motor [Jos. Silverwood]
- 42346 - Furnace Grates [Wm. S. Dobbs]
- 42347 - Clothes Pins [J. B. Lockwood]
- 42348 - Car Coupling attachments [O. Wynn]
- 42349 - Thill Couplings [W. B. Root]
- 42350 - Bottlers [A. L. Straus]
- 42351 - Printing Telegraphs [D. H. Bates and H. Van Holvenbergh]
- 42352 - Blowers and Smoke Consumers [M. R. Ruble]
- 42353 - Hydrocarbon Burners [E. G. Mummery]
- 42354 - Construction of Window Sashes to facilitate cleaning, etc. [F. de J. Clere]
About this article
This article is a reprint of an existing article from Engineer and Inventor, April 1893.
It is the intent of this website to present this article in human and machine readable form.
Format and editing changes have been made.
This article is provided for the purpose of enjoyment only.
Statements in this article were relevant to the published period and may not be applicable in current times.