Canadian Patents Issued
Saturday, 18th March 1893
- 42321 - Mariners' Compasses or Apparatus for recording the course of ships [A. H. Wrigley (as executor) amd Jno. Hope.]
- 42322 - Cleaners for Disk Harrows [C. Merrick]
- 42323 - Flooring and other lumber [F. J. Feldmann]
- 42324 - Organs [C. S. Haskell and Wm. E. Haskell]
- 42325 - Disk Harrows [S. W. Woodlawn]
- 42326 - Oilers for axles and wheels [H. Coulston]
- 42327 - Apparatus for raising and lowering Incandescent Electric Lamps [Wm. J. Kidd (Lawyer)]
- 42328 - Bidets or Hip Baths [Rosa Gosden]
- 42329 - Measures for measuring and indicating series of lengths [F. Boas and S. Weinnann]
- 42330 - Thill Tug [A. C. Marshall]
- 42331 - Process of manufacturing compound and elementary bodies or chemical products by means of electricity and appliances therefor [H. Uiewerth]
- 42332 - Automatic Liquid Gauges [Geo. A. Lewis]
- 42333 - Electric Motor Switch [E. W. Rice, Jr.]
- 42334 - Electric Locomotives [U. C. Bassett]
- 42335 - Foot Rasps for Horses [G. Tompkins]
- 42336 - Beating Engines for pulping fibrous materials used in Manufacturing of Paper [Jas. Taylor]
- 42337 - Trunks, Knapsacks, Valises, etc. [A. W. M. Keen]
- 42338 - Process of obtaining Bromine from natural brine [H. H. Dow]
- 42339 - Gates [E. A. Casper]
- 42340 - Mail Cancelling and Post Marking Machines [W. R. Landfear]
About this article
This article is a reprint of an existing article from Engineer and Inventor, April 1893.
It is the intent of this website to present this article in human and machine readable form.
Format and editing changes have been made.
This article is provided for the purpose of enjoyment only.
Statements in this article were relevant to the published period and may not be applicable in current times.