Canadian Patents Issued
Thursday, 16th March 1893
- 42300 - Oil Can Casing [S. J. Schooley and Bessy McDonald]
- 42301 - Dental Chairs [A. P. Gould]
- 42302 - Surface Cattle Guard [Geo. W. Miller]
- 42303 - Mode of making Compound Metal Tubes [Geo. W. Everson]
- 42304 - Heel Nailing Machine [H. A. Webster]
- 42305 - Method of and Apparatus for regulating temperatures in Ships, Buildings, etc [Alex. Shields]
- 42306 - Wire Stretchers [J. S. Richardson]
- 42307 - Mechanical Motion for Pumping Machine [Robt. Martin, Sr., and D. Martin]
- 42308 - Washing Machine [L. J. Wilson]
- 42309 - Harvester Elevators [M. Kane]
- 42310 - Neck Yoke attaching device for Vehicle Poles [Jas. L. Cox]
- 42311 - Machine for tightening [Jno. W. Rickers]
- 42312 - Wire Stretchers [L. W. Stokely and S. T. Carnes]
- 42313 - Cash Registering and Indicating Machine [Boston Cash Register Co]
- 42314 - Steam Engines [J. M. Powell and A. Duncan]
- 42315 - Bits for Wood Working Machines [Edwin Gollins]
- 42316 - Vertical Boilers [Chas. F. Baker]
- 42317 - Means of transferring cars from floating vessels [Robt. T. Rever]
- 42318 - Process and Apparatus for impregnating beer with carbonic acid [Universal Carbonating Co.]
- 42319 - Electric Metal Heating Machines [Electrical Forging Co.]
- 42320 - Grates for Ranges and Stoves [Wm. W. Culver.]
About this article
This article is a reprint of an existing article from Engineer and Inventor, April 1893.
It is the intent of this website to present this article in human and machine readable form.
Format and editing changes have been made.
This article is provided for the purpose of enjoyment only.
Statements in this article were relevant to the published period and may not be applicable in current times.